Ingredients for Nankhatais (Indian cookies):
- 150 gm flour
- 100 gm ghee or clarified butter
- 115 gm fine sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup milk
- 5 cardamoms, powdered
- Rose essence
- Blanched, chopped almonds or pistachios
Directions for making Nankhatais (Indian cookies):
- Sift flour and baking powder. Add sugar mix well.
- Work in ghee, cardamom powder and essence.
- Add milk and knead to a soft dough.
- Shape dough into small balls, press gently.
- Garnish with chopped almonds or pistachios and bake in preheated moderate oven (180 degrees C) for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy your Nankhatais (Indian cookies). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top