Ingredients for Raabdi:
- 1 cup Whole Wheat/Plain Wheat flour -- 1 cup
- 6-7 tbsp Sugar --
- 4 cups Milk --
- 4 tbsGhee/Unsalted Butter -- p
- 1 tbsp or to taste - Chopped Almonds --
- 1 tbsp or to taste - Chopped Pistachio nuts
- 1 tbsp or to taste - Raisins
Directions for making Raabdi:
- Melt un-salted butter in a pan on a mild flame for a few minutes to prepare ghee from butter.
- Now add wheat flour to this.
- Stir till the flour is very very light brown in color. ( At this point of time you can smell the aroma around!)
- Add milk to wheat flour.
- Add sugar to mixture.
- Stir this mixture for 10-15 minutes on mild flame till its just a little bit thick (and NOT thick)
- Add Almonds, Pistachio, Saffron (extremely good for winter)
- Enjoy your Raabdi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top