Rava laddu / Laddoo is a sweet dish prepared with rava, ghee and sugar formed into balls that are dipped in sugar syrup. Rava Ladoo can often be seen during Indian wedding rites.
Ingredients for Rava Laddoo:
- 1 1/2 cups rava(semolina)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup ghee(clarified butter)
- 4-5 cardamoms , powdered
- 2 tbsp cashewnuts cut into very small pieces
- 2 tbsp raisins.
Directions for making Rava Laddoo:
- Roast the rava in the 2 tbsp ghee till light golden in colour.
- Mix the sugar,roasted rava and cardamom and powder fine in a dry grinder.
- Heat the remaining ghee,fry the cashewnuts and raisins.
- Add to the rava-sugar mixture.
- Shape into tight laddoos(small round balls).
- The laddus can be stored in an airtight container for a few days.
- Enjoy your Rava Laddoo. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top