Rava laddu / Ladoo is a sweet dish prepared with rava, ghee and sugar formed into balls that are dipped in sugar syrup. Rava Ladoo can often be seen during Indian wedding rites.
Ingredients for Rava (Semolina) Ladoo:
- 1 cup rava (cream of rice)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. ghee (melted butter)
- 1/4 cup milk
Directions for making Rava (Semolina) Ladoo:
- Take ghee in a deep saucepan and heat.
- Add rava and cook on low heat. Stir continuously. When the rava turns light brown add the sugar. Stir for 3-4 minutes. Keep aside cool for some time.
- Add cardamom powder, coconut flakes and saffron.
- Add half the milk. Mix well. Wet hand with milk and shape the mixture in ladoos.
- Enjoy your Rava (Semolina) Ladoo. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top