Ingredients for Saffron Pista Ice-Cream:
- 4 liters milk
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup milk powder
- 1 tbsp custard powder
- 1 tbsp agar-agar powder
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- 2-3 drops pista essence
- Few saffron threads dissolved in ¼ cup milk
- 25 gm pistachios, finely chopped
Directions for making Saffron Pista Ice-Cream:
- Boil milk until it is reduced to half the volume.
- Add custard powder, boil for a minute, stirring constantly.
- Add agar-agar powder, stir and remove from heat.
- Divide mixture equally in two baking pans.
- To one pan add saffron mixture and add green color and pistachios to other pan. Beat the mixture well.
- Cover pans with foil or plastic wrap and freeze until partially frozen.
- Spoon mixture into chilled bowls and beat again to smooth.
- Transfer saffron mixture to a baking pan and pour pista ice-cream over it.
- Return to freezer to set.
- Enjoy your Saffron Pista Ice-Cream. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top