Ingredients for Spicy Khaja:
- 2 cups gram flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. omam seeds (ajwain)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. coriander very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. oil
- salt to taste
- oil to deep fry
Directions for making Spicy Khaja:
- Mix both flours together.
- Make a well in the centre, add all other ingredients, except oil to deep fry.
- Mix them well in the flour.
- Add enough water to make a soft pliable dough.
- Divide dough to make small (4" diameter) thin rounds.
- Prick on both sides with a fork.
- Allow to dry on a clean cloth for 25-30 minutes.
- Deep fry in hot oil till a light browning appears.
- Do not over fry.
- Drain and cool completely before storing.
- Enjoy your Spicy Khaja. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top