Ingredients for Sugary Sweet Potatoes:
- 1 kg sweet potatoes
- 2 cup sugar syrup
Directions for making Sugary Sweet Potatoes:
- Prepare sugar syrup by boiling 1 cup of sugar with 2 cups of water.
- Boil until it forms a thick syrup. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Boil sweet potatoes until tender.
- Carefully peel off skins while warm. Slice sweet potatoes.
- Pour sugar syrup and heat through, stirring once or twice.
- To serve, arrange sweet potato slices on a serving platter and garnish with cherries or chopped nuts.
- Enjoy your Sugary Sweet Potatoes. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top