Ingredients for Fish Curry:
- 1/2 kg White fish fillet
- 1 Onions, chopped
- 1 Onions, Grinded
- 1 tsp each of Ginger-Garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Tomato puree
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 tsp White cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt To Taste
Directions for making Fish Curry:
- Cut the fish into medium-sized pieces.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and fry the fish pieces gently untill light brown.
- Add the chopped onion to the ghee in the pan and fry until golden.
- Add White cumin seeds, turmeric, garam masala and cook stirring for few seconds.
- Now add the grinded onion, garlic, ginger and tomato puree.
- Fry the mixture until the ghee starts to separate.
- Add the water and salt and bring the mixture to the boil.
- Add fried fish pieces, reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy hot Fish Curry with rice or roti.
- Enjoy your Fish Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Indian Fish Curry recipe ,
Fish Fry with Green Masala,
Fish Korma recipe ,
Ginger Fish recipe,
Spicy Red Snapper
Go to Top