Ingredients for Fish Cutlets:
- 1 tin of tuna fish
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 piece ginger, chopped fine
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 green chillies chopped fine
- One small bunch cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 tsp garam masala & cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten well
- 1 large potato boiled and mashed
- half a cup of cooked peas
Directions for making Fish Cutlets:
- Fry the fish in some oil, till slightly brown, with some salt and garam masala and keep aside.
- Fry the onions till brown.
- Add the ginger and garlic and fry for a while.
- Add the salt and garam masala and fry some more.
- Then add the green chillies and cilantro and stir for a little while.
- Add the onion masala from step 5, peas and the mashed potato to the fish and mix well.
- Shape into cutlets. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Take one cutlet at a time, dip in egg, then dip in the bread crumbs. You may repeat this step for crisper cutlets.
- Deep fry the cutlets.
- Drain them on paper towels and serve hot with an onion salad and mint / tamarind chutney.
- Enjoy your Fish Cutlets. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Indian Fish Curry recipe ,
Fish Fry with Green Masala,
Fish Korma recipe ,
Ginger Fish recipe,
Spicy Red Snapper
Go to Top