Ingredients for Indian Meat Curry:
- 1kg Meat, cut in serving pieces
- 80g Alagappa’s Meat Curry Powder
- 4 medium size tomatoes, quartered
- 4 medium size potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup of thick coconut milk
- 4 cups of water
- 5 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Seasoning A: Spices to grind
- 15 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4cm ginger knob
- 1 star anise
- 4 cloves
- 3 cardamoms, crushed
- Curry leaves
Directions for making Indian Meat Curry:
- Heat oil in pan, sauté seasoning B for 30 seconds.
- Add seasoning A and fry till fragrant.
- Put in meat and salt, stir fry for few minutes, and then add Alagappa’s Meat Curry Powder, coconut milk and tomatoes.
- Simmer over moderate heat till meat is half cook, add potatoes.
- Simmer till the meat is tender and potatoes are thoroughly cooked, serve hot with rice.
- Enjoy your Indian Meat Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Kill Molaka Mutton Curry recipe ,
Lamb Shanks in Curry,
Lamb with Onions,
Mughlai Mutton, Mutton Chilli Masala recipe , Mutton Curry, Mutton Curry recipe,
Mutton Gravy, Mutton Koftas, Mutton Pasanda recipe
Go to Top