This is a South Indian recipe.
Ingredients for Kill Molaka Mutton Curry:
- 1/2 kg mutton
- 1 big onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp ginger
- garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 10 red chillies,
cut into small pieces
- 1 potato,
cut into pieces
- salt to taste
Directions for making Kill Molaka Mutton Curry:
- Heat oil, add the red chilies.
- Add onions and fry well.
- Add tomato and fry well.
- Grind little onion, half tomato, ginger, garlic and cumin.
- Now add the masala to the onions and fry well.
- Add mutton and cook with potato.
- At the end, make a paste of 1 tbsp maida with vinegar, little salad oil and pour this in the
- Enjoy your Kill Molaka Mutton Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Kill Molaka Mutton Curry recipe ,
Lamb Shanks in Curry,
Lamb with Onions,
Mughlai Mutton, Mutton Chilli Masala recipe , Mutton Curry, Mutton Curry recipe,
Mutton Gravy, Mutton Koftas, Mutton Pasanda recipe
Go to Top