Ingredients for Mutton Chilly Masala:
- 1/2 kg Mutton
- 12 Green chillies
- 1 tsp Ginger paste (Adrak)
- 1 tsp Garlic paste (Lehsun)
- 3 Spring onions (Kunjulli)
- 1 Onions (Piyaz)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (Kali mirch)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 cup Oil - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Mutton Chilly Masala:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the ginger-garlic paste.
- Add the washed mutton and fry them well.
- Add turmeric and salt and remove from fire.
- Grind onions, cumin seeds, green chilly and pepper to make a paste.
- Heat oil in pan and add onions followed by the onions paste and fry them well.
- Add the cooked mutton to the above mixture and cook well.
- Then add the coconut milk, bring to boil and remove from the fire.
- Enjoy your Mutton Chilly Masala. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Kill Molaka Mutton Curry recipe ,
Lamb Shanks in Curry,
Lamb with Onions,
Mughlai Mutton, Mutton Chilli Masala recipe , Mutton Curry, Mutton Curry recipe,
Mutton Gravy, Mutton Koftas, Mutton Pasanda recipe
Go to Top