Ingredients for Mutton Coriander Leaves:
- 2 lbs Mutton (Goat meat)
- 4 bundles of Dhania leaves (standard bundles)
- 6 big cloves Garlic
- 6 Green Chili
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tbsp Lemon Juice
Directions for making Mutton Coriander Leaves:
Preparing the Mutton :
- Wash it thoroughly four to five times.
- Shred the garlic into 2 pieces.
- Boil the mutton with garlic pieces so that the mutton become soft.
- Then take out the mutton pieces from the boiled water and keep them in a separate place.
- Fry the mutton in sufficient oil, till it becomes reddish in color. Keep the fried mutton aside.
Prepare the Dhania Leaves :
- Make a fine paste of all the Dhania leaves and green chillies with little salt.
- Heat the oil left behind while frying the mutton and put the Dhania leaves-green chili paste.
- Fry them for 2 minutes in medium heat.
- Add the mutton pieces one-by-one. Add salt as required. Stir and fry them for 5-7 minutes in medium heat.
- At the end add the lemon juice and stir. Make sure that there is enough gravy (of dhania paste) to eat with roti.
- Enjoy your Mutton Coriander Leaves. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Kill Molaka Mutton Curry recipe ,
Lamb Shanks in Curry,
Lamb with Onions,
Mughlai Mutton, Mutton Chilli Masala recipe , Mutton Curry, Mutton Curry recipe,
Mutton Gravy, Mutton Koftas, Mutton Pasanda recipe
Go to Top