Ingredients for Mutton Curry:
- 1/2 kg Mutton
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coconut
- 6 cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 inch Ginger
Roast the above with a few drops of oil
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Turmaric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- a few Corriander leaves
- salt to taste
Directions for making Mutton Curry:
- Roast Coconut, garlic, ginger, tomatoes with little oil grind into a fine paste.
- Washed and cut Mutton into medium sized pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in pressure cooker and add the onions and lightly fry till golden colour.
- Add paste we prepared in begining and all the spices and keep stirring till the oil starts seperating from the masala.
- Add the mutton and enough water for the meat to cook till it gives atleast 8 whistles.
- Remove from fire, spinkle garam masala and add corriander leaves for garnishing.
- Enjoy hot Mutton Curry with Roti/chapati or rice.
- Enjoy your Mutton Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Kill Molaka Mutton Curry recipe ,
Lamb Shanks in Curry,
Lamb with Onions,
Mughlai Mutton, Mutton Chilli Masala recipe , Mutton Curry, Mutton Curry recipe,
Mutton Gravy, Mutton Koftas, Mutton Pasanda recipe
Go to Top