Ingredients for Mutton Gravy:
- 1 lb Mutton
- 1 Onion
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Whole pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 4 Garlic pods
- Small piece of ginger
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- Few curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- 4 Red chillies
- 3 Cups water
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Mutton Gravy:
- Put mutton along with onion and water in a pressure cooker. Cook till 2 whistle.
- Make paste of tomatoes, ginger, red chillies, garlic, pepper and cumin seeds.
- Add this paste to the mixture in cooker.
- Now add salt, curry leaves, oil, coriander powder and coriander leaves.
- Boil the gravy on a low flame till it becomes thick.
- Mutton Gravy is ready. Serve it with rice or chapatis.
- Enjoy your Mutton Gravy. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Kill Molaka Mutton Curry recipe ,
Lamb Shanks in Curry,
Lamb with Onions,
Mughlai Mutton, Mutton Chilli Masala recipe , Mutton Curry, Mutton Curry recipe,
Mutton Gravy, Mutton Koftas, Mutton Pasanda recipe
Go to Top