Ingredients for Mutton Pasanda:
- 1/2 kg Mutton
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup Curd/yoghurt (Dahi)
- 2 Onions (Piyaz), chopped
- 4 Garlic (Lehsun), chopped
- 1 inch piece Ginger (Adrak), chopped
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 2 tsp Coriander powder (Dhaniya)
- 1 tsp Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder (Safed mirch)
- 2 tbsp Almond paste (Badam)
- 6 Roasted Almonds(Badam)
- a few Coriander leaves (Dhaniya patte)
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Mutton Pasanda:
- Marinate mutton with curd/yoghurt.
- Heat ghee in a pan and sauté the chopped onions, ginger and garlic till it turns golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, cumin powder, nutmeg powder, pepper powder and coriander powder.
- Add the marinated mutton and little water and cook it for about 30 minutes.
- When mutton is tender, add the almond paste and the cream and add garam masala powder.
- Garnish with roasted almonds and coriander leaves.
- Enjoy your Mutton Pasanda. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Kill Molaka Mutton Curry recipe ,
Lamb Shanks in Curry,
Lamb with Onions,
Mughlai Mutton, Mutton Chilli Masala recipe , Mutton Curry, Mutton Curry recipe,
Mutton Gravy, Mutton Koftas, Mutton Pasanda recipe
Go to Top