Coriander-tomato chutney is a suitable side dish for Idli, dosai, chappati and Pongal.
Ingredients for Coriander-tomato Chutney:
- 1 cup Fresh coriander leaves(cilantro/parsley)
- 1 large Tomato
- 1/2 cup Grated coconut
- 2 green chillies
- a pinch of tamarind
- Salt - to taste
Directions for making Coriander-tomato Chutney:
- Wash fresh coriander leaves and pick the leaves from the stem.
- Cut the tomato into medium sized pieces.
- Add the other ingredients and grind it in the blender into a thick paste.
- Heat 3 spoons oil in a fry pan, add mustard seeds.
- When it splatters, add urud dal.
- Add the ground paste and fry till the raw smell issappears.
- Enjoy your Coriander-tomato Chutney. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Coconut Chutney recipe , Date Chutney, Green Mango Chutney recipe , Indian Coconut Chutney, Mango Chutney, Puli Inji, Lemon Pickle recipe , Lime Pickle, Mango Pachadi
Go to Top