Ingredients for Green Mango Chutney:
- 750 gm green mangoes
- 1 kg sugar
- 100 gm ginger
- 250 ml vinegar
- 3 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
Directions for making Green Mango Chutney:
- Peel and thinly slice mangoes.
- Peel and grind ginger.
- Add all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook gently for 10 minutes or until mangoes are tender, stirring all the time.
- Cool and store in airtight jars.
- Enjoy your Green Mango Chutney. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Variation: Peel and finely dice 2 green mangoes. Add 2 tbsp sugar and ¼ tsp red chilli powder. Mix well and refrigerate. Use within 2-3 days.
Coconut Chutney recipe , Date Chutney, Green Mango Chutney recipe , Indian Coconut Chutney, Mango Chutney, Puli Inji, Lemon Pickle recipe , Lime Pickle, Mango Pachadi
Go to Top