Ingredients for Hot and Sour Tomato Pickle:
- 400 gms Green chili
- 4 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 12 Lime
- 500 ml Oil
- Salt As per taste
Directions for making Hot and Sour Tomato Pickle:
- Grind mustard seeds to a coarse powder.
- Cut limes into eight pieces.
- Slit green chilies and cut them into half inch long pieces.
- Mix powdered mustard seeds, turmeric powder and salt with green chili and lime pieces.
- Transfer this to a sterilized glass bottle or an earthenware jar.
- Pour oil on top and shake the bottle well.
- Enjoy your Hot and Sour Tomato Pickle. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Note: This pickle can be enjoyed within 5-6 days of preparation also.
Coconut Chutney recipe , Date Chutney, Green Mango Chutney recipe , Indian Coconut Chutney, Mango Chutney, Puli Inji, Lemon Pickle recipe , Lime Pickle, Mango Pachadi
Go to Top