Ingredients for Mango Pachadi:
- 1 large raw mango
- 1/2 cup coconut gratings, fresh
- 8 gren chillies, minced
- A pinch of hing (asoefetida) dissolved in 2-3 tsp water
- 4 tsps salad oil
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1-2 tsp oil for seasoning
Directions for making Mango Pachadi:
- Grate the mango and set aside.
- Crush together the coconut, green chillies and salt.
- Make the dressing by combining the green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, salad oil and coconut.
- Mix the dressing with the grated mango.
- Season with mustard and curry leaves.
- Enjoy your Mango Pachadi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Coconut Chutney recipe , Date Chutney, Green Mango Chutney recipe , Indian Coconut Chutney, Mango Chutney, Puli Inji, Lemon Pickle recipe , Lime Pickle, Mango Pachadi
Go to Top