Ingredients for Moolangi Chutney:
- 1 1/2 cups of grated white radish
- 5-6 tbsp scraped fresh coconut
- 3 green chillies
- 1 tsp dalia (Hurugadle)
- 5-6 garlic flakes, crushed
- 3-4 peppercorns
- 1 small piece ginger
- 1 tsp tamarind juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves
Directions for making Moolangi Chutney:
- Blend together the coconut, tamarind, peppercorns, dalia, green chillies and the ginger.
- When it's almost smooth in texture, add the garlic, salt to taste and the grated radish.
- Run the blender for about 3-4 secs.
- The radish and garlic should be about a qarter mashed up.
- Remove from the blender and season with mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Enjoy your Moolangi Chutney. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Coconut Chutney recipe , Date Chutney, Green Mango Chutney recipe , Indian Coconut Chutney, Mango Chutney, Puli Inji, Lemon Pickle recipe , Lime Pickle, Mango Pachadi
Go to Top