Ingredients for Coconut Milk Pulav:
- 1 inch piece Ginger
- 6-8 Garlic gloves
- 14-15 green chillies
Cut th above into small pieces and grind finely
- 1 Coconut Milk (15 oz. Can)
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 2 Carrots medium sized
- 10 to 15 Beans
- 1/4 cup Grean Peas
- 1 or 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 2 Cloves
- 7-8 Coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- 10 tsp veg. Oil or butter
Directions for making Coconut Milk Pulav:
- Clean and soak the rice in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- First put the cooking oil. When oil heats add the cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Add the Vegetables (except peas) and fry for some time.
- Then add the masala paste, salt and fry for some more time.
- Also add green peas and coriander leaves and fry.
- Now pour the Coconut milk and add water for the rest. Rice and water should be in 1 : 11/2 proportion ).
- Let this mixture boil nicely.
- Finally add the rice and cover it.
- Make the flame low and keep for 20 minutes.
- Open it and mix the cooked pulav gently.
- Garnish with few fresh coriander leaves
- Enjoy your Coconut Milk Pulav. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Broccoli and Carrot Pulau, Green Prawn Pulao recipe , Lemon Rice, Saffron Rice recipe , Vegetable Pulao, Puliyogare, Exotic Chicken Biryani recipe
Go to Top