Pudina Paratha is a tasty folded whole-wheat bread with fresh min tucked inside.
Ingredients for Pudina Paratha:
- 250 gms Whole meal flour
- 1 cup Mint leaves
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt As per taste
Directions for making Pudina Paratha:
- Sieve flour.
- Dry mint leaves on a hot griddle and then powder.
- Mix flour, salt and mint powder, add water to make a semi hard dough.
- Knead well, cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 8 equal portions,
- Roll out each portion with a rolling pin to approximately six inch diameter.
- Cook rolled portion (paratha) on a Tawa (griddle plate), on moderate heat for 3 minutes. Turn it and smear half a tablespoon of oil on paratha. Repeat the same on the other side.
- Cook on low heat till golden brown. Serve hot with Dal Pakhtooni or curry of your choice.
- Enjoy your Pudina Paratha. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Parantha, Pudina Paratha recipe ,
Red Beet Paratha, Spicy Roti recipe , Tandoori Roti, Baked Bread Rolls,
Beetroot Parathas recipe ,
Indian Naan Recipe
Go to Top