Ingredients for Masala Lobster:
- 2 Lobsters
- 1 big Onion finely diced
- 1 big Onion chunky pieces
- 5 Garlic cloves (mashed)
- 1" Ginger (mashed)
- 2 Tomatoes (cut into slices)
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Chilli powder (as you like)
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp Oil (or according to your choice)
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Masala Lobster:
- Boil the Lobsters with 1/2 tsp salt, for about 12-15 minutes in medium flame.
- Clean the boiled Lobster and remove the unwanted shells.
- Cut the Lobster into 6 slices and drain the water.
- Marinate with 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in the pan. Add sliced Lobster and medium fry.
- Remove the Fried Lobster slices to another bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the pan. Add garlic, ginger, onions and keep frying till they are brown.
- Add Turmeric powder, cinnamon powder chilli powder. Stir well.
- Add Fried Lobster slices, chunky onion pieces and fry for couple of minutes.
- Add 1-cup water & Salt to taste. Let it boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the flame.
- Garnish it with sliced tomato, green chillies & coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with any main course.
- Enjoy your Masala Lobster. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Coconut Prawn Gravy,
Indian Crab Curry recipe , Masala Lobster, Prawn Kabab, Prawn Malaikari, Prawn Masala recipe , Shrimp Curry, Indian Tandoor Shrimp recipe
Go to Top