Ingredients for Prawn Kabab:
- 12 Prawns big size
- 3 Tsp Ginger paste
- 3 Tsp Garlic paste
- 2 Tsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Curd
- 1 cup Cream
- 3 Tsp Gram Flour
- 1 Tsp white Pepper
- 1 Tsp Ajwain (caraway)
- 1 Tsp Clove Powder
Directions for making Prawn Kabab:
- Shell & clean the prawns in the water and shed it for ten minutes.
- Blend the curd & cream properly then add 3 Tsp GramFlour, 1 Tsp whitePepper,
1 Tsp clove Powder & mix it again.
- Mix the dried Prawns in this marinade and add salt to taste.
- Mix the marinade and put it in the Silver Foil fully covered & freeze it for Two hours.
- Insert the Prawns one by one in the oven stick and tandoor it for 20 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Put butter over the Prawns and Oven it for 2 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Enjoy your Prawn Kabab. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Coconut Prawn Gravy,
Indian Crab Curry recipe , Masala Lobster, Prawn Kabab, Prawn Malaikari, Prawn Masala recipe , Shrimp Curry, Indian Tandoor Shrimp recipe
Go to Top