Directions for making Aval Uppuma:
- Soak 200 g of aval in water for 1/2 hour.
- Heat 4 tsp of oil in a pan, add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
- When it pops, add 1 tsp urud dal, 1/2 tsp whole black peppers, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Drain the water from the aval and add it to the pan and fry.
- You can mix curd with soaked aval if you like.
- Enjoy your Aval Uppuma. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top