Bonda is a typical South Indian snack.
Ingredients for Bhonda:
- 2 cups Urad dhall
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 tsp Coconut, finely chopped
- a few Curry leaves
- a small pinch of Hing
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Cooking Oil for frying
Directions for making Bhonda:
- Soak urad dhall in water for half an hour.
- Wet grind urad dhall, green chilles, and salt finely.
- Add pepper, hing, coconut, and curry leaves to this.
- Make small balls and deep fry in oil.
- Enjoy your Bhonda. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top