"Bajji " is a typical south indian snack that is popular througout India and usually prepared on normal as well as celebrations or traditional parties. It is easy to prepare and is less time consuming.
Ingredients for Bread Besan Bajji:
- 4 Slices of bread
- 1 cup of channa dal
- 1 spoon chilli powder
- 1/4 spoon corriander powder
- salt to taste.
- Oil for frying.
Directions for making Bread Besan Bajji:
- If you prefer onions you can put 1/2 onion cut into small pieces.
- Make the paste of channa dal by adding some water and mix salt, chilli, corriander powder and some corriander leaves for taste.
- Cut the bread into four pieces and dip them in channa dal paste and deep fry them in the oil till golden brown.
- Serve them with some hot sauce or ketchup.
- Enjoy your Bread Besan Bajji. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top