Directions for making Cabbage Vadai:
- Soak 1 cup of urul dal for 1 hour and grind into a thick fine paste.
- To 1 volume of this add 1 volume of finely cut cabbage pieces, add salt - 3/4 spoon and mix well.
- Take a plastic sheet of paper and put even sized balls of this and flatten it.
- Deep fry this in boiling oil. Turn over until golden brown in colour and it is fully cooked
- Enjoy your Cabbage Vadai. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top