Chakali is a deep fried, crispy snack which is made of rice flour and black gram
Ingredients for Chakali:
- 3 cup rice flour
- 1 cup besan
- 1 stick butter (half cup)liquify
- 5,6 green chillies finely chopped
- 2 tsp coriander & cumin seed powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp curd
- 1 tsp suger
- salt to taste
- Chakali utensil which is common for shev-papdi
Directions for making Chakali:
- Mix rice flour & besan with all above interdients.
- Add a
little bit warm water and make a soft dough. (dough should be softer than the chapati dough.)
- Grease the chakali utensil to make chakali.
- Deep fry in oil on medium flame till golden brown in colour.
- Let it soak on paper.
- Serve with curd or butter.
- Enjoy your Chakali. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top