Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese Seekh Kabab:
- 1 kg cottage cheese (paneer), grated
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 5 tbsp ginger paste
- 6 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup onions, grated
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 4 tsp butter for basting
Directions for making Cottage Cheese Seekh Kabab:
- Mix all ingredients, adding the cornflour in the end.
- Divide this mixture into 15 equal portions, shape each portion into a ball.
- Thread each ball through a skewer. Moisten palm and spread the balls by pressing it along the length of a skewer. Moisten palm and spread the balls by pressing it along the length of a skewer, into a 8-10 cm long and 1 cm apart kabab.
- Preheat oven to 150 to 175 degrees C.
- Roast in the oven/tandoor/charcoal grill for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown, basting occasionally with melted butter.
- Remove from the skewers.
- Serve hot, garnished with slices of cucumber, tomato, onion and accompanied by Mint chutney.
- Enjoy your Cottage Cheese Seekh Kabab. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top