Directions for making Dal Vadai (Aama vadai):
- Soak 200 g of gram dal, 200 g of toor dal, 6-8 tsp of urud dal for an hour.
- Grind 3 green chillies, 3 whole red peppers and salt in a blender.
- Add the soaked dal to this mixture and grind coarsely.
- Take a ball of this mixture and place it on a plastic sheet of paper and pat it to flatten it a little.
- Then drop them in boiling oil. Turn over both sides until fully cooked.
- Enjoy your Dal Vadai (Aama vadai). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top