This is an Indian snack.
Time required: One hour
Ingredients for Green Onion Bhurji:
- 4 small bunches of green onions (onion bulbs with the leaves on)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
Directions for making Green Onion Bhurji:
- Clean the green onions and cut the onion bulbs from the green leaves and chop the bulbs finely. Keep aside
- Chop the leaves finely.
- Take oil in a wide mouthed pan and saute the chopped onion bulbs for some time till they become soft.
- Add the chopped leaves and mix well.
- Close with a tight fitting lid. Decrease flame and let it cook till the leaves become soft.
- After the leaves get cooked thoroughly, add chilli powder and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Beat the eggs and add to the pan. Mix the whole mixture well till the eggs get cooked and the mixture is dry.
- Add salt to taste. Serve piping hot.
- Enjoy your Green Onion Bhurji. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Note : Do not add any water to the onion leaves. They should cook in their own juice.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top