Ingredients for Indian Cheese Balls:
- 150 gm cheese, grate
- 100 gm breadcrumbs
- 100 gms butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Indian Cheese Balls:
- In a deep saucepan, warm milk and slowly add flour to avoid lumping. Add butter.
- When mixture thickens, add breadcrumbs and heat for a minute more.
- Remove from heat and add cheese, onion, parsley, chilli and salt. Blend well. Mixture should be thick enough to shape into small balls.
- Drop into hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain and place on paper towels.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Enjoy your Indian Cheese Balls. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top