Ingredients for Kunuku:
- 1/2 cup Thuvar Dhall 1/2 cup
- 1 cup Channa Dhall 1 cup
- 1/4 cup Urad Dhall 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup Rice 1/2 cup
- 5 Dried Red Chilles 5
- 3 Green Chilles 3
- 1 tsp Salt
- a small pinch of Hing
- Ginger, chopped finely
- a few Curry Leaves
- a small bunch of Cilantro,washed and finely
- Cooking oil for frying
Directions for making Kunuku:
- Soak thuvar dhall, channa dhall, urad dhall, and rice in water for one hour.
- Wet grind the above mix with chilles, and salt coarsely.
- Add hing, ginger, curry leaves, and cilantro.
- Make small balls and deep fry in oil.
- Enjoy your Kunuku. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top