Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Lentil Kabab:
- 1 ½ cup lentils (malka masoor adal)
- Water as required
- 1 tsp green chilli, deseeded, chopped
- 2 tsp green coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- ¾ tsp chaat masala
- 3 2/3 tbsp bread crumbs (white)
- 1 tsp cornflour
- A pinch garam masala
- Oil for frying
Directions for making Lentil Kabab:
- Pick and wash the lentils, boil in water till they become soft. Drain and mash the lentils.
- Add green chillies, coriander, ginger, salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, bread crumbs, corn flour and garam masala. Mix well, divide and shape into 16 medallions.
- Deep fry in hot oil until light brown in color. Drain excess oil and serve hot.
- Enjoy your Lentil Kabab. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top