Ingredients for Moor Kali:
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 2 cups Butter milk
- a small pinch Hing
- 1/2 tsp Urad dhall
- 1/4 tsp Mustard
- 6-8 Green Chilles
- a small bunch of Curry leaves
- Vetha Mulaka (dried red chilles in buttermilk) Optional
- 2 tsp Cooking oil
- 3/4 tsp Salt
Directions for making Moor Kali:
- Make a batter with rice flour, butter milk, and salt.
- Fry mustard in oil and wait till it splatters, then add urad dhall, hing, curry leaves, vetha mulaka, and green chilles, and wait for a few minutes, and then add the rice flour batter.
- Keep stirring until the rice flour gets cooked, usually takes about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy your Moor Kali. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top