Mysore bonda is a very famous form of bonda.
Ingredients for Mysore Bonda:
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 2 Green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 small onion ( finely chopped)
- 1 big spoon full of rice flour
- Sour curd ( to make the batter)
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of baking soda
- Chopped coriander leaves (optional)
Directions for making Mysore Bonda:
- Mix all the above ingredients using the curd to a bajji dough consistency. Keep this aside for 3
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. When the oil is hot enough, drop the batter in oil and deep fry them till golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
- Make sure the curd is sour enough. These bondas are very crispy and tasty too.
- Enjoy your Mysore Bonda. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top