Ingredients for Peseret:
- 2 cups Whole Moong dhall
- 4 tsp Rice
- 3 Onions, finely chopped
- 6 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 Red chillies
- a small piece Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 bunch of Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Cooking Oil for making
Directions for making Peseret:
- Rinse and soak whole moong dhall and rice in water for 4 hours.
- Grind the above with green chilles, red chillies, ginger, cumin seeds, salt and little onion.
- Fry the remaining onions in oil and keep them aside.
- Make the peserat like dosas, and put a spoon full of onions on the dosa and fold the dosa before serving.
- Serve with corriander chutney or onion chutney.
- Enjoy your Peseret. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top