Ingredients for Potato Bonda:
- 200 gms besan (chick pea flour) or all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 300 ml water
- 8 medium sized potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- 4 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp roaster cumin seeds
- Oil for frying
Directions for making Potato Bonda:
- Blend flour and salt with water to make a smooth batter.
- Beat well and set aside.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients for filling.
- Shape into round balls.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Immerse potato balls, few at a time, in batter and plunge in hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato sauce.
- Enjoy your Potato Bonda. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top