Ingredients for Potato Tartlets:
- 1 kg potatoes
- 200 gms breadcrumbs
- 250 gm butter
- 1 tsp marjoram
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon (optional)
Directions for making Potato Tartlets:
- Grease tart cups with half the butter and line with half the breadcrumbs and put aside.
- Boil potatoes, cool, peel and mash.
- In a large bowl mix mashed potatoes with breadcrumbs and melted butter..
- Add marjoram, lemon juice and seasoning to taste.
- Mix well and fill each tart cup with the mixture and bake in an oven at 180 degree C until nicely browned.
- Remove tartlets from tart cups and place on a serving plate.
- Serve potato tartlets with tomato ketchup.
- Enjoy your Potato Tartlets. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top