Ingredients for Rava Bonda:
- 3 cups Rava
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 cup Curd
- Cashew Bits
- 3 Green Chill
- Salt to suit taste,
- Oil for frying.
Directions for making Rava Bonda:
- Mix roasted Rava, Rice flour, Curd, salt , Cashews and Green Chillies to get a semi solid batter.
- Take small balls and deep fry it in Oil.
- If needed, coconut shreddings can be added to the batter.
- Remove from the frying pan after the balls become golden in colour.
- Serve it with Coconut Chutney.
- Enjoy your Rava Bonda. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top