This is a South Indian snack.
Directions for making Rawa Kichadi:
- Cut the vegetables (Beans, carrots, onions) into fine pieces.
- Take 1 cup of rawa and lightly roast without oil to make it crisp.
- Pour 3 teaspoons of oil in a fry pan and add mustard seeds.
- When it splatters, add 1 tsp urud dal, 1 teaspoon gram dal, and roast lightly.
- Add a pinch of asafoetida.
- Now add 3 cups of water and when it begins to boil add rawa and keep stirring till all the water is absorbed and it becomes thick (fully cooked).
- Enjoy your Rawa Kichadi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top