Directions for making Rice Uppuma:
- Rice rawa - 1 cup, water - 3 cups ,
- In a pan, heat 6 tsp of oil and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp urud dal, 1 tsp gram dal, 3 red chillies, a pinch of asafoetida.
- Then add 6 tsp grated coconut and fry lightly.
- Now add 3 cups water and when it comes to boil, add 1 cup of rice rawa and stir well until it becomes somewhat powdery and soft.
- Add a bunch of curry leaves.
- Add 2 tsp of ghee while serving.
- Enjoy your Rice Uppuma. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top