Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Sesame Seed coated Cheese Kebabs:
- 500 gm cottage cheese, finely grated
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp green chillies, chopped
- 2 tsp green coriander, chopped
- ½ tsp mace powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 1/3 tsp yellow or red chilli powder
- 2 cups yogurt, drained
- ¼ cup gramflour / cornflour
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1 egg white (optional)
- ½ cup oil
Directions for making Sesame Seed coated Cheese Kebabs:
- Combine all ingredients except gramflour / cornflour. Mix with wooden spoon and season to taste. Now add the gramflour / cornflour and mix for 2 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal balls. Compress each ball slightly to get a 4 cm round patty. Refrigerate the patties for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and shallow fry until crisp and golden in color.
- Alternatively, you could lightly coat each patty with beaten egg white, before sprinkling with sesame seeds and frying.
- Serve hot, garnished with cucumber, tomato and onion slices and accompanied by mint chutney.
- Enjoy your Sesame Seed coated Cheese Kebabs. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top