Ingredients for Somaasi:
- Poornam: Grind 1/4 kg Pottu kadalai
- 1/4 kg sugar
- 5-6 cardomoms(skin
- 1 cup grated coconut (slightly roasted in a little ghee) into a powder.
Directions for making Somaasi:
- Take maida:rawa in the ratio 1:1, each 1/4 kg, add a pinch of salt, add minimum water and knead tightly.
- Make this flour into even sized balls and roll in the form of pooris or chappathis.
- Place 2 tsp of the poornam on this and fold it sealing on the sides, so that it becomes semi-circular in shape.
- Deep fry this in oil.
- Enjoy your Somaasi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top