Ingredients for Spiced Chick Peas:
- ½ kg chick peas, boiled and drained
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Spiced Chick Peas:
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add peas.
- Sauté for a minute and add all the ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Cook for 2 more minutes before serving.
- Garnish with parsley and quartered tomato and onion rings.
- Enjoy your Spiced Chick Peas. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top