Ingredients for Spinach Rolls:
- 2 cups spinach leaves, boiled and mashed
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Spinach Rolls:
- Mix all the filling ingredients in a bowl.
- Take as small portion of puff pastry at 4 inch squares.
- Put a spoonful of the filling in the centre of squares and fold to form rectangles.
- Secure edges by pressing firmly with the help of a fork.
- Bake in a preheated moderate oven for 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Enjoy your Spinach Rolls. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top