Directions for making Sweet Adai:
- Roast 200 g of raw rice and powder it into a nice rava.
- Dry roast 2 tsp of cowgram. In a thick vessel, heat water, and add the roasted cowgram, coconut pieces (cut into very small pieces), 100g jaggery and a pinch of salt.
- When they are cooked, add the rawa and stir into a paste.
- Add 2 tsp of ghee to it and flatten this flour into round shape (the size of urud vadai), place in idli plates and cook.
- Enjoy your Sweet Adai. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top