Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Tandoori Potatoes:
- 1 kg potatoes (large), peeled
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- A pinch garam masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cashewnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp raisins
- 2 tsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 4 tsp cottage cheese (paneer), grated
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
Directions for making Tandoori Potatoes:
- Scoop out the centres of the potatoes. Deep fry shells and centres separately till the sides become crisp. Allow centres to cool and mash.
- Mix together mashed potatoes, salt, red chilli, garam masala, lemon juice, cashewnuts, raisings and clarified butter. Fill the potato cases with this and top up with cottage cheese.
- Skewer 4 pieces each, per skewer and grill till golden brown in color.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander.
- Enjoy your Tandoori Potatoes. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top